1. Rimmel wake me concealer in ivory: Use this daily to cover up my under eye bags, it really wakes you up! Love the creamy consistency and does not look cakey under the eyes.
2. NYX blush in pinched: Love the golden shimmer through it!! It adds the nicest flush to your cheeks with the prettiest shimmer that reflects the light. One of my most used products last month.
3. NYX eyebrow cake powder in dark brown: Have been using this since I bought it and love how it makes eyebrows look neat and sharp. Pretty cheap compared to other brands and i love the how the compact comes with 2 shades, wax, a spoolie and an angled brush, it has everything!
4. Australia fresh and flawless powder in deep natural: Holy grail product! Nothing can beat this powder, i used this over foundation or by itself and its just amazing!
5. Chapstick everyday lip care: This Chapstick applies like velvet to your lips, makes them feel amazing and has intensive moisture for your lips. Love to apply this throughout the day as the colder weather makes them very dry.
6. NYX buttergloss in maple blondie: Adds a subtle pop of coral pink to my lips and I love the glossy finish, been wearing this daily as its hint of colour can be worn for any occasion.
7. Real techniques deluxe crease brush: Use this to blend in my concealer, creates an airbrush finish and reaches all the hard to reach places.
8. Essense eyeliner pen: So easy to create a simple thin wing everyday. So easy to use and so unbelievable cheap.