Wow it feels like its been ages since we have posted on our blog! Life has been pretty busy but we are here today to talk about the products that we have been loving over the last couple of months and have became a staple product in our daily makeup looks!
1. Innoxa Renew Age Erase Serum Foundation: This has become my daily foundation ever since I got it! It's the perfect shade for my skin and with a damp beauty sponge to apply it with it's the perfect coverage and leaves my skin looking fresh and flawless.
2. Coastal Scents Brushes: I recently bought the 22 piece brush set and have been loving it! The range if eye brushes is amazing and they have become my daily brushes to apply eye makeup with.
3. Benefit lip balms: These benefit balms are pretty pricey but I do love them. As they are a balm they are quite sheer but leave a beautiful wash of colour on the lips. They are really mositurising and do have a very strong rose smell which I'm not too fond of. I've been especially loving benebalm and posie balm!
4. NYX Wonder pencil in light: This little multi purpose pencil has become a favourite of ours! Used in our waterline, to highlight the brows or could be used to spot concealer it makes us look nice and awake!
5. Urban Decay Basics palette: The perfect palette for everyday. The tiny palette is perfect to travel with and is used as eyeshadow, eyeliner and to fill in my brows- so handy!!
6. Avon mega effects mascara: This is definitely the weirdest mascara I have ever seen but I really like the application of this. My first attempt was a complete fail but after I worked out the best way to apply it I really like the effect it gives my lashes!
Hope you guys enjoyed our current beauty favourites! What are your current faces?
Till next time,