Sunday 5 April 2015

Top 5 under $5

Hey Guys!

Today we thought we would start a little series on our blog of Top products under a certain amount of money! Todays post is our top 5 products under $5! Hope you enjoy!






Essence Blush in the shade 'Adorable': I love this blush! It was one of the first blushes I ever bought and is still one of my most used. It's just perfect for everyday to give a healthly flushed look!



Essence Lipliners: Seriously the best lip liners! There so creamy and affordable! My two favourite colours would have to be Satin Mauve and In the nude!


Savvy Pigments: When I was looking through my collection for great products under $5 I just had to include my Savvy Pigments! They come in a pack of two for $5 so there technically $2.50 each. And for the price I think they are pretty great! I will mix them with eye drops or spray my brush with the NYX setting spray to apply it and they look amazing!!



LA Girl Pro Conceal Concealer: My new favourite go to concealer! This seriously have the best coverage, doesn't crease and is just amazing. Depending on where you buy it online you can get it for $2.99 which is amazing!!



Essence Lipsticks: For such a cheap price these two lipsticks in the shade 'All about cupcake' and 'Red Romance' from the Dark Romance collection are amazing! There such beautiful colours and are so creamy on the lips!!


Hope you guys enjoyed todays post! We can't wait to post our top 10 under $10!

Till next time,
Makeupgirls76
xxx

You can also find us here:

2 comments:

  1. All Essence blushes are so incredible! Love them to bits & definitely reach for them wayyyyyy more often than my expensive blushes! x

    www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! There just perfect for everyday! 💕

      Delete