Saturday 5 September 2015

August Favourites!

Hey guys!

September... How is it already September! August just flew by and with that I found some great new makeup products that are now in my daily routine! 

So here are my August Favourites! 




1. Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation: So I bought this foundation about 2 months ago and it has seriously been my go to foundation everyday. The coverage is flawless, it's really lightweight and best of all my oily skin still looks relatively matte after about 8 hours of wearing it, I'm obsessed






2. Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Kit: I have a full review and swatches of this palette here, but I have really been enjoying this on days I want to look fresh and healthy. He first contour shade adds dimension and a bit of warmth to my face and the white highlighter adds a beautiful glow!


3. Franks Face Cleanser: Ever since receiving this cleanser it's been my go to cleanser morning and night. The black charcoal based cleanser has improved my skin tremendously and has cleared my skin heaps! I also have a full review on this if you want to find out more!




4. Chapstick Paw Paw Lipbalm: I apply lip balm constantly throughout the day and this one lives next to my bed and is my current favourite lip balm to apply before bed. It applies a thin layer of product but is so moisturising on the lips, I wake up the next day to them looking nice and healthy. 




5. Poni Cosmetics White Knight Mascra: It has two different options for volume and length! It's claims its for rescuing skinny and shirt lashes which I totally believe as it contains 3 growth ingredients in it! It makes my lashes look amazing and the best part is that it is semi waterproof and is easily removed in the shower as it almost flakes away so you are not left with dark circles! 




6. Makeup Geek Latte Eyeshadow:
Out of all my Makeup Geek eyeshadows I own this would probably have to be my most used! It's just a great neutral brown that I buff all over my lids and into the crease and it looks amazing! It's just a great versatile brown shade that works with a lot of looks!

7. Poni Cosmetics Brow Powder in Thoroughbred: This matches my eyebrows perfectly!! I also struggle finding dark brown shadows that are not warm toned or have a red undertone. This cool toned brow powder is perfect for my brows and blends into them and stays all day! Love it!




8. Laura Mercier Translucent Powder:  This is my new holy grail setting powder. It is so finely milled and so smooth it glides into the skin and makes your skin feel so soft and smooth without looking cakey. It mattifys my skin heaps more then other powders and makes my base last all day!




Hope you guys enjoyed todays post! Did you discover some new exciting products in August?





Till next time,
Makeupgirls76
xxx

You can find us here:
Snapchat: makeupgirls76

No comments:

Post a Comment