Thursday 27 August 2015

Sugar Baby Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palettes Review + Swatches

Hi Guys! 

Wow, it's been a while since I have posted a blog post! Sorry!! But I'm back today to share a review and swatches of the eyeshadow palettes from Sugar Baby Cosmetics! 


The two palettes are called Ticket to Beauty Beautiful-Eye Natyral Palette and the Eye Candy Glamif-Eye Eye Shadow Palette. Firstly I have to say the packaging of these eyeshadow palettes are so cute, I absolutely love them. The palette contains a big mirror along with a duel ended brush. Both palettes retail for $19.95 each!


The Ticket to Beauty Beautiful-Eye Natural Palette is an amazing neutral palette. It has one row of matte eyeshadows and a row of shimmer shadows. It actually reminds me a lot of the Smashbox full exposure palette. As you can see from the swatches below the shimmer shadows are more pigmented then the matte eyeshadows which is what I find in most eyeshadow palettes. The matte shadows are still decent shadows though and show up great on the eye along with being very blendable. Overall I think this is an amazing palette that can create beautiful to dramatic eye looks!



The Eye Candy Glamif-Eye Eye Shadow Palette is an awesome, fun, colourful shimmer palette. It contains all shimmer shadows that are a range of colours and have awesome reflects of colour to them. I think the colours in the palette are beautiful and are great to wear over the lid. The bottom left hand colour reminds me of MAC blue brown pigment as it has that reflects to it!


Overall, I think these palettes are great palettes for a great price. They have great pigmentation and are nice and blendable! 

Hope you enjoyed today's review! 


Till next time,
Makeupgirls76
xxx

You can find us here:
Instagram
Snapchat: makeupgirls76

Disclaimer: Although these products were sent to me this is my 100% honest opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment