Sunday 27 July 2014

40 Beauty Questions Tag!

Hey everyone!
Hope you are all doing fantastic! For todays post i thought i would do the 40 Beauty Questions tag. Although this did take forever to do and i some how ended up with 42 questions… it was great fun doing it so i hope you all enjoy!

The first couple of questions are all about skincare! For more in-depth info on my skin care routine head to my other post here!

1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice a day! Morning and night- although sometimes in slack in the morning if I'm having a lazy day! Opps! 

2. What skin type do you have?
I have combination skin! I get dry skin around my forehead in the winter time but also get really oily in my t-zone. 

3. What is your current facial wash?
I have recently been using the St Ives Green Tea Cleaner and have been loving it but recently switched to the Olay Fresh Effects Shine, Shine go away cleanser and love it! It lathers up soo much and acutally acts as a mask! 

4. Do you exfoliate?
I exfoliate at least twice a week. 

5. What brand do you use?
I have been using the Olay Fresh Effects Exfoliating Cleanser.

6. What moisturizer do you use?
I run out of moisturiser so quickly and it always changes but I have just started using the Olay Fresh Effect Satin Finish Lotion and it's AMAZING! Check out my review on all the Olay products here!

7. Do you have freckles?
Nope! 

8. Do you use eye cream?
Certainty do! I use two different eye creams- one in the morning and in the night. I use the Lacura eye gel in the morning and the Lacura renew anti wrinkle eye cream at night. 

9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I did and still do get phrases of really bad acne on my chin. 

10. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
I can't use proactive as my skin has an allergic reaction to benzac which is in it. I break out in a big red rash!

11. What foundation do you use?
I use the Loreal True Match foundation! Amazing build able coverage and makes my skin look great! 

12. How about concealer?
I switch between the Maybelline Instant Age rewind concealer for everyday wear and the Mac Pro long wear concealer for days where I wear a bit more makeup and feel like being flawless! 

13. Do you know your undertone color?
I have a neutral to cool undertone. 

14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Love them! If I could wear them everyday I would! 

15. Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
I do! Mascara is one of the main products I use so I have way to many and go though them really quickly. 

16. What brand of mascara do you use?
It changes everyday! The last couple of weeks I have been loving my jordana best lash extreme volumising mascara and the rimmel scandal eyes mascara. 

17. Sephora or MAC?
No sephora here in Austalia yet.. But boy am I excited for it to open here so I will have to say MAC

18. Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
I don't. 

19. What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
I use a variety of brushes ranging from real techniques, jess up, random ones from ebay and nude by nature. 

20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
On the days I wear eyeshadow I will either reach for my NYX jumbo eye pencils or my elf eyelid primer. 

21. For the face?
Been loving my NYX photo loving primer! 

22. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Can't live without a good old matte brown eyeshadow! That in the crease to add some dimension is all I need sometimes. 

23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both! Liquid to create a wing and pencil for my tightline and waterline. 

24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Too often.. 

25. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Great! They can create the most amazing glittery dramatic eye looks although they can be very messy to use. 

26. Do you use mineral makeup?
In summer I love using the nude by nature mineral powder to create a simple base. 

27. What is your favorite lipstick?
OMG this is a hard question! I have way to many favourites. If I had to pick one of my favourite that I am loving at the moment I'm loving NYX butter lipstick in hunk! 

28. How about lipgloss?
Too obvious! The NYX butter glosses hands down! My little obsession. 

29. What is your favorite blush to use?
I love the NYX blush in pinched. It's a beautiful pink shade with gold glitter or my Essence blush in Adorable number 10, such a pretty baby pink shade. 

30. Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I have bought some makeup including brushes and some eyeshadows on ebay- along with makeup storage. 

31. Do you like drugstore makeup?
Absolutely! About 90% of my collection would have to be drugstore makeup! So affordable and great. 

32. Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
No I don't! None where I live. 

33. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I have considered taking some. 

34. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Sometimes! When I'm half asleep or in a rush! 

35. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
When people wear to much foundation and powder and it's noticeable on the skin! Don't like the cakey look. However if that is what you like then go for it! 

36. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
In love with colourful lipsticks and neutral eyeshadows. 

37. Which celebrity always has great make up?
Rhianna! She is flawless!

38. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Mascara! My eyelashes are quite long but grow downwards so I need mascara to make them visable! 

39. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Absolutely! Makeup should be used to express how your feeling and it's always great to go days not wearing makeup! You should feel comfortable with and without makeup on! 

40. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I would say I look better with it on! Haha
41. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I love so many makeup brands but one that stands out for being so affordable and amazing quality would have to be NYX. I love all of the products and just think there amazing! 

42. What do you think of Makeup?
It's amazing! Makeup is a way to express yourself and feel comfortable with who you are. If putting a little bit of makeup on or even a lot gives you a confidence boost and makes you feel like you could take on the world, then i say wear whatever you want and rock that look. Makeup is a way for people that may be shy or embarrassed of some imperfections they may have to feel great about themselves inside and out!

Hope you guys enjoyed this tag! If you want be to do any more tags just let me know! And if your reading this then i tag you! I would love to see you do the 40 Beauty Questions tag and make sure you tag me in it so i can read it!

Till next time,
Makeupgirls76
xxx

Find us here!
Instagram
Bloglovin
Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment