Wednesday 16 July 2014

Skincare Routine! Ft. Olay Fresh Effects Range

Hey all,

Today we thought we would bring to you our current skincare rountine. We were lucky to receive some products to trial which consist of the Olay Fresh Effects range. We have been using the products morning and night for the past week and already see great changes in our skin.
Our morning skin care routine consists of:
1.  The Olay Fresh Effects Shine Minimising Cleaner. So far I am so in love with this cleanser. As I have combination skin I get really oily in my t-zone yet dry patches around my face. I was really cautious this would dry out the drier areas but it hasn't, it really just removes my makeup whilst cleansing my skin and making it feel amazing. It also has this metallic like sheen to the cleanser and the power of a mask as it foams up and lathers so much it's amazing!
 Olay Fresh Effects Shine Minimising Cleaner

2. After using the cleaner I apply the Lacura eye gel to refresh my under eyes. As its a bit cold i find it use helps to reduce puffiness from sleeping and make me feel more awake!

3. The mosituriser that I apply in the morning is the Olay Fresh Effects Satin Finish Lotion and I have found my new favourite moisturiser ever!! The formula of this mosituriser is amazing! Its in between a lotion and a gel and applies so nicely into the skin. It has the consistency of a primer- that soft velvety feeling in the skin and hydrates my skin so well whilst creating a beautiful healthly finish due to the satin finish. The mosituriser has a pearl like effect which is great to create a subtle dewy glow.
Olay Fresh Effects Satin Finish Lotion



At night we have been switching up between two different cleansers.
1. The Olay Fresh Effects Shine Minimising Cleaner and the Olay Fresh Effects Exfoliating Cleanser. The exfoliating cleaner is also great, it gives a subtle exfoliation as it has small beads in it. I would say this is a great exfoliation for people that don't won't that harsh exfoliation as it's very gentle. 
2. If my skin is looking worse then usual or I feel like a deeper clean I would follow this cleaner after the shower with the Witch Hazel Toner to refresh and tighten my skin. 

3. For eye cream at night I use the Lacura age renew eye cream to help fight and prevent fine lines and wrinkles! 

4. Now for our secret and amazing mosituriser (that probably isn't too secret) we have started using 100% organic coconut oil as a moisturiser at night as it works wonders for the skin. It may seem a tad oily when applying to the skin however it rubs in and feels like velvet on the skin. We have seen an improvement with fine lines around our eyes and forehead along with blemishes on the skin. It feels great!




Hope you enjoyed our skin care routine! What products do you use?


Till next time,
Makeupgirls76
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment