Hope you are all fantastic and 2015 is bringing you all happiness!
This year is already flying by and January went way to quickly but we did find some new products that we have been absolutely loving, so here are our January Favourites!
1. MAC Painterly Paint Pot: My new obsession and eye shadow primer! The perfect match to my skin tone and it applies so smoothly and creamy to the eye making your eyeshadow last so much longer and intensifying the shadows!
2. Makeupgeek Palette: Possibly my most favourite makeup item in my whole collection. Absolutely obsessed with it and will reach for it everyday whether it be for a blush shade, highlighter, simple or dramatic eye look or even to contour. I love the shades i picked as they are all very neutral and can be used for a simple or dramatic look- best palette ever!
3. MAC Lipstick in 'Faux': The perfect everyday nude/peachy colour with almost a hint of brown in it, its just amazing! Kind of similar to Brave by MAC but much more browny peachy. This lipstick paired with Spice Lipliner has been my go to lip look.
4. Loreal True Match Concealer: Has a medium coverage and works amazing under the eyes. Been pairing this with my True Match Foundation and have loved the way my skin has been looking!
5. Loreal Telescopic Mascara: This mascara is amazing!! The brush is so small and weird looking but its separates your lashes insanely and coats them all so evenly. Perfect for top and bottom lashes and makes them look amazing!!
6. Real Techniques Sculpting Brush: I had no idea this brush even existed until i visited the states.. but OMG can we just take a second… The density of this brush is almost similar to the Expert Face brush but this has a slanted edge that fits perfectly into the hollows of your cheeks. It just takes such little effort with this brush to get the perfect cream or powder contour. So happy that i found this brush!
7. Wet 'n' Wild Waking on Eggshells palette: Also picked this up when i was in the states after hearing so many raved reviews about it… and yes it is amazing- pigmented, creamy, shimmery and for like $3.. enough said.
8. Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cocoa Butter: This stuff has serially changed my lips. I went through a period where they were so dry and chapped and nothing fixed them until this. Made my lips so smooth and hydrated.. soo impressed!
Hope you guys enjoyed our January Favourites! What products have you been loving this month!
Till next time,