Saturday 9 May 2015

ModelCo Skincare Range Review

Hey guys!

Todays post is going to be a review on ModelCo's skincare range!





So over the past couple of week i have been trying out the new ModelCo Skin care range. The range is a natural skin care range and ModelCo does not test on animals! The range I have consists of 7 items that include a:
  • Cream Cleanser
  • Exfoliating Cream Facial Scrub
  • Clarifying Moisturiser Day and Night
  • Instant Miracle Booster Skin Brightening and Firming Serum 
  • Rosehip Facial Oil
  • Replenishing Rose Mist Facial Mist
  • Double Side Facial Wipes
It contains everything you need to cleanse, exfoliate, tone, moisturise and treat which i love. I have been using these products day and night for about 3 weeks so here is my review on each product!

Cream Cleanser: Now this is definitely a creamy product. It feels pretty much like a thick moisturiser when you are rubbing it into the skin. It is very gentle and hydrating on the skin which is great for people with a sensitive skin type. I wouldn't say this could take of your makeup and cleanse you skin so i would high suggest you remove your makeup then cleanse your skin with this. Other then that I love the way it makes my skin feel and i am throughly enjoying it.


Exfoliating Cream Facial Scrub: Now this is an exfoliation scrub! This is an intense scrub that makes your skin feel so smooth and even when you are finished. It's very grainy so i would suggest sensitive skin against this product but for dry skin to get rid of dry patches, oily skin or acne pro skin it would be amazing! Absolutely obsessed with this product!

Clarifying Moisturiser Day and Night: Such a great versatile moisturiser for day and night! Thin enough to wear during the day but still has great hydration aspect to it which makes it great to wear at night!


Instant Miracle Booster Skin Brightening and Firming Serum: This is a very thin gel like formula that is meant to brighten and firm the skin. I use this after I tone and before i moisturise. Its a great extra step to add to your skin care routine to get some extra hydration and brightness back to your skin.


Rosehip Oil: Everyone needs a Rosehip Oil in there life and this is a wonderful Rosehip oil to add to your collection. It can be used so many different ways and is amazing for this skin. I use this if i feel my skin needs some extra pampering and hydrating.

Replenishing Rose Mist Facial Mist: I have been using this spray right after I'm out of the shower to tone my skin. It's a beautiful light refreshing mist that smells like roses and has been really gentle on the skin. I love the way this feels on my skin so spritz my face in this, let that dry then apply my moisturiser.


Double Side Facial Wipes: Makeup wipes are an essential to any makeup lover and these double sides ones are great. With an exfoliation side and a gentle smooth side it really allows for you to take all your makeup of then give it that extra bit of a cleanse with the other side. They are wonderful!!


Hope you guys enjoyed todays post!



Till next time,
Makeupgirls76

xxx

You can also find us here:

No comments:

Post a Comment