Sunday 31 May 2015

Top 10 under $10

Hey guys!!

So a couple of week ago I did a 'Top 5 under $5' post and had such great feedback from that post so decided to do a Top 10 under $10!

So if you want to find out my favourite 10 products that are under $10 then just keep reading!



1. Makeupgeek Eyeshadows: For just $5.99 per shadow these would definitely be my first recommendation for a top product under $10. These are my favourite eyeshadows as they are so affordable, so pigmented and creamy to apply and are just amazing quality eyeshadows. I recently just purchased some of the foiled eyeshadows- and they are even more amazing which I found hard to believe.


2. Makeupgeek Blushes: Yep, another makeup geek product. Their blushes which are $10 had to make it into my list of top 10. These blushes are stunning! Absolutely stunning! They apply so smoothly to the face and the beautiful selection of shades available are amazing! These have became my holy grail blushes. I actually mix three of these to create the most amazing combination- bliss on the back of the cheek bones, spellbound on the apple of the cheeks and then a dusting of head over heels on the tops of the cheek bones.


3. NYX Butter Glosses: These are the most amazing lip glosses- they have the biggest colour range, are so cheap, smell and taste like cupcakes, are not sticky and are really pigmented! Everything you want in a lipgloss!


4. NYX Powder Blushes: NYX also stock amazing blushes- especially Taupe which is my favourite. This shade is the perfect contour shade for pale skin tones. It creates such a natural shadow and as it isn't as pigmented its so easy to get the perfect contour as you build it up.

5. Jordana Extreme Volumising Mascara: This mascara is raved about so much and for good reasons. It makes your lashes so long and thick and is one of the only mascaras that will hold my curl all day and really make my lashes look twice as long. Such a great drugstore mascara.


6. Essence Clear Lash and Brow Gel: Ive gone through a couple of these as its just a product that does its job. The clear lash and brow gel hold my brows in place all day and for such a cheap price is a great product to have in your collection. After using this I can't see myself spending $20 on a brow gel when this does a great job!



7. Paw Paw Ointment: Holy grail lip balm! This stuff is amazing! Its the perfect lip balm or even lipgloss and is the perfect thing to have in your handbag as its so versatile. Definitely a product I couldn't recommend enough.

8. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge: This sponge has changed the way I apply foundation. It makes my foundation and concealer look flawless and as you use it damp it thins out the foundation and pretty much makes it impossible to look cakey as it picks up all the unwanted product! Best makeup application tool ever!

9. NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder: This would have to be my go to eyebrow kit! I only really use the dark eyebrow powder as its the perfect shade for my eyebrows, but the kit itself is so cheap and is perfect for travelling!


10. Wet 'n' Wild Lipsticks: Lastly but not least, Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipsticks. These lipsticks would have to be one of the most pigmented lipsticks I own. They are crazy pigmented in just one swipe and last so long. The shades are nice and creamy and have a beautiful matte/satin finish.

Hope you guys enjoyed todays post! What would some of your top products under $10 be?

Till next time,
Makeupgirls76
xxx

You can find us here:

1 comment:

  1. I used to LOOOOOOOOVE that Essence clear brow gel so much.. but then I found Gimmie Brow hahha x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete