Sunday 1 June 2014

May Favourites!



1. Mac Prolong Concealer in NC15: This concealer is am-ma-zing! Our first try of this we pumped one little pump onto the back of our hand only to realise that we could cover like 3 entire faces with the amount we got- a little goes a long way! It is so long wearing and i even find it difficult getting it of as it lasts forever and doesn't crease. The only thing i don't like is the packaging as it is really hard to get a tiny bit out and you end up wasting lots. But this has defiantly been a favourite this month!


2. Rimmel Translucent powder: As my skin hasn't been as bad as it has been I've been reaching for this translucent powder over my beloved Australis Fresh and Flawless powder to set my foundation. I feel its a little bit more lighter and it sets my foundation and under eye concealer amazingly! It makes me makeup last all day without looking cakey


3. NYX Soft matte lip cream in Antwerp: This has become an autumn favourite of mine. It is the most beautiful coral shade with a slight red colour. Been wearing it like crazy! Also the smell of these are so good- like vanilla cake batter.


4. Chaptick Mixstix in Lemon Berry Sorbet: I could just eat this stick it tastes amazing. I love the waxy formula as i find it lasts on my lips so much more as its nice and thick and moisturising on the lips. Its great how its double ended so you can mix it up but save space in your makeup bag.


5. Ibeauty Cosmetics eyeshadow palette: This was a custom made eyeshadow palette bought from here.  I have the shades from the top L-R: Polar, Barley There, Tickled Pink, Stardust. Bottom Row L-R: Coco, Black Widow, Dusk and Mischief. The eyeshadows are really pigmented and great to create a natural or smokey eye. The eyeshadows are only $3 each as well so i think there great! My purchase also came with 4 free mini samples as shown below but i can't remember the names of them- whoops!


6. Nude by Nature Kabuki Brush: I have had this brush for about 3 years and it is my go to brush for applying powder to face. Its so dense and creates a great flawless base. Its lasted through numerous washes and just applies and picks up product effortlessly.

7. Benefit Highbeam: So pigmented and gives the most amazing glow to the face. A little goes a long way so we just place three little dots on each cheek and blend it out. I also use this as an eyeshadow (yay for for multipurpose)!

8. Australis Lipliner in Tickled Pink: A really natural lipliner with a touch of pink! Great for a everyday look as i line my lips and blend it in creating the illusion my lips are a touch bigger. I do wish it was a little more creamy though as it has a very waxy formula but i just love the colour it gives to my lips.


Hope you enjoyed our May Favourites! What products have you been loving this month?
Till next time,
Makeupgirls76
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment