Wednesday 6 August 2014

July Favourites!

Hey guys!



Umm so where did July go! It just seemed to fly by! Anyway thought I would do my July Favourite for you so I hope you guys enjoy! 

1. NYX Blush in Peach: I have been using this none stop! It's a beautiful matte pink shade that just looks amazing with a swipe on each cheek everyday! 


2. Face of Australia highlighter and contour kit: This is another product that I have been using everyday and pairing it with the NYX blush! The highlighter in this is seriously amazing!! A beautiful champagne shade that just a adds this glow to your face. The contour shade is also great- not too orange or muddy looking on the face! With these three products it just creates the perfect cheek combo. 


3. Manicare precision blending sponge: So I've recently just picked this up and have heard so many mixed reviews in this- good and bad so I had to try it for myself. And my first impression is that I love it!! It's really soft and squishy and has completly changed the way I apply my foundation. As it's wet it almost dilutes my foundation and makes it look more natural whilst having coverage and just having a flawless finish- I love it!  

4. Rimmel scandal eyes mascara: This mascara has been my go to every day. It makes my eyelashes really long and black and comes off easy which is why I love it for everyday wear. 

5. Covergirl blast lipstick in 800 Whisper: One side of the lipstick I have been completly obsessed with!! It's a light pink nude shade and is very similar acutally to MAC creme cup!


6. Maybelline instant age rewind concealer in fair: The perfect concealer for under my eyes! It conceals and brightens and is just amazing! I love how when you apply it and pat it in, it turns into a powder consistency and just looks great under the eyes. 

7. Olay fresh effects satin finish mosituriser: This mosituriser is just amazing! The formula is between a lotion and a gel and feels like velvet rubbing it into the skin yet it's so mositurising! It also has this pearl effect to it so creates a  healthly looking finish.

Hope you guys enjoy!
Till next time,
Makeupgirls76
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment