Saturday 28 February 2015

Feburary Favourites!

Hey Lovelies!

February has been the month all about the skin for me! I'm on a mission to try out new products, find new products that work for my skin and finally clear up my skin, which I'm happy to say its been doing! So let's jump straight into skincare products!





1. NKD Face Clay Mask:
Recently discovered the amazing NKD range made by Brittney Saunders and I'm loving the hair and face mask. I'm especially loving the face mask though as it drys really hard and it almost feels like you can feel it sucking out the bad stuff. I've been using this twice a week and I have been loving it!! 



2. Nip and Fab Bee Sting Fix Lifting Mask and Eye Cream:
I was actually sent these product to trial but I've honestly been really liking them. I acutally use the mask after the NKD one for about 10 minutes and I just like the way it leaves my face feeling nice and tight and smooth! The eye cream is also really nice. I've been using this every night and I have seen a bit of a difference as my undereye a looks brighter and smoother (even though there is fine lines still).

3. Shanghai Suzy Lipstick in Miss Leah Baby Cocoa:
Such a beautiful baby brown nude shade. Perfect to compliment a daily makeup look or a heavy dramatic look. Loved reaching for this lipstick lately and sometimes top it off with a pink gloss!



4. Essence Soo Glow Cream to Powder Highlighter in
Forgot how much I loved this highlighter until I picked it back up throughout the middle of February! It really is a cream to powder product as it has a really smooth matte feel to it after its applied. The colour itself is amazing! Such a beautiful white gold shiny highlight! Love it!


5. Benefit Posie Tint 
Another beautiful product for our cheeks! This is a great pink/coral shade that leaves a great stain. It looks perfect on the cheeks and lips and makes you look really fresh and heathly!


6. Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
This has been featured in a lot of my favourites but it's that product that I love for one month then forget about it then rediscover it and fall back in love with it! I just really like how smooth it leaves my lips and how easy it makes my lipstick go on!


7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Dark Brown:
YASSSS to Anatasia! She knows her brows! This just creates the most natural looking brows for me as its so easy to feather in tiny little strokes to resemble hair. It been my go to product to fill in my brows! 


8. Benefit Boiing Concealer in the shades 1 & 2:
This came in my Benefit Flawless Base Kit and I've only really just started to use it and don't know why I didn't use it before! It doesnt work under neath my eyes as its too thick but omg it can cover up blemishes! I tried it with a brush (hence all the brush hairs in it) but I preferred to use my finger and just tap it onto my blemish and it completly covers it! 


Hope you guys enjoyed our February Favourites! What products have you been loving this month!

Till next time,
Makeupgirls76
xxx

You can also find us here:

2 comments:

  1. Essence is soooo underrated! That product looks amazing!
    www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! This highlighter is amazing!!

      Delete